Saturday, June 14, 2008

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our family...

Well, maybe not family, but it is close to time to say goodbye. The banquet is over, and the faithful are starting to gather in the hospitality suite. The resplendent George Hamilton just entered the room, followed closely by Mike Anderson, Rich Hopkins, Sean Donnelly and convention chair Lee Hawes (did you know that everybody in Tampa calls him Leland?). Also present are Fred and Betty Liddle, Linda Donaldson (Blogger Extraordinaire), Dale Starr, Bob Tauber, Michael Delgado, and Victoria Alt (U of Tampa student). It's becoming delightfully crowded in here.

I'm pleased to say that I wrote the winning limerick in the annual limerick contest. My dream has finally become a reality. The limerick:

Oh, I think that it would be funny
To print just a few sheets of money
I'd fashion some lead
Like a dead president's head
And buy me some beer for my tummy.

Oh, this is Susan Petrone writing.

No comments: